Tuesday 22 November 2011

The RTB Crew

Hey, my name is Chloe and my role within RTB Entertainment is to direct the film opening. My role consists of taking charge of the scenes and organising the actors. I will also be planning the storyboards for the film and I hope that my creativity will come into good practice. I chose to direct the film opening due to the fact that I consider myself to be a very organised person and I feel capable of holding the responsibilities of the other RTB Entertainment crew. I hope you enjoy our final production.


Hi, my name is Yasir. My role within RTB is to be the 1st cameraman and co-editor. It is my role to choose the right shots and visualise whether it will work and to see if it is appropriate or not. My role as the co-editor consists of reviewing the final edits and cutting them at the right points, ensuring that the film runs consistently. The reason why I have chosen to be the 1st cameraman is because I believe I am capable seeing and picturing how the camera-shot will display the scene and how it will improve and contribute to the final meaning and understanding of the scene. Also, the reason why I have chosen to be the co-editor is because I believe I am capable of using final cut pro, to an extent in which I am able to produce a good final edit.


Hello , my name is Afsara and my role within RTB Entertainment is to be the producer. This role consists me of being able to communicate with all the cast members and making sure everything is going the way it is planned. My duty towards RTB Entertainment as a producer will enable me to improve my interaction skills amongst the other cast members i'll be working with. I believe I am capable of managing the group as I have a welcoming personality and my cast members will be able to confide in me if they were to come across any problems.


Greetings to all of you out there, my name is Brian and my role within RTB Entertainment is mainly producing the final edits as well as being the sound producer/composer. I chose to go with these roles due to the fact that they happened to be the areas of my expertise. I am mostly comfortable with doing the edits and effects as well as producing the music we include in our videos as it is something I also enjoy. Apart from the technical of dealing with the work in the group, I happen to be patient and so dealing with the challenges that arise while producing making it easier to cope with stress of work now and then. By the end of our two years I hope to have made a large contribution within out group as well as gaining wider range of experience as well as a good relationship with the group members. I hope that all of you will enjoy touring our blog and even learn something new each time you visit, thank you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment